VANS Skate Era Shoes (Breana Geering) Marshmallow/Black
Breana Geering designed her new collection to ensure that each piece is comfortable, allowing her to skate and move. Utilizing wearable colors but taking a forward approach with a nod toward gender neutrality, the Breana Geering Era delivers more of what Breana needs to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Breana Geering Era offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH™ sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, the new Breana Geering Era gives you the iconic look you want—with all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with suede and leather uppers and features a snakeskin emboss.
• BREANA GEERING signature collection.
• FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and leather, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
• POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won’t pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.