TEAM-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE FOR PRECISION AND POP. SANDBECH APPROVED.
One thing is consistent in all of Stale’s edits—the Mod. From the big contest-sized jumps, to the trannies he finds all over the mountain, to the top-to-bottom rail lines, the Mod is his weapon of choice. It is the one high-tech, high-response design that lets him do what his creative snowboard mind imagines. Super poppy with pure positive camber and advance response-enhancing technology, the Mod is built to stomp.
True Twin - Our True Twin shapes are perfectly symmetrical. Stances are centered and the nose is identical to the tail. If you want to mount your bindings “backwards”, the board will ride exactly the same. The best boards in the line for riding switch, the True Twins define the the personality of our park boards and our all-mountain freestyle boards.
FLEX - 9/10
- AirPop Superlight Core Matrix - Integrated into a matrix of responsive poplar wood laminates, we lay in five zones of low-density, ultra light wood to reduce weight.
- SuperlightBiax Carbon Laminate - A lightweight matrix of 0 and 90 degree fibers is the foundation of this laminate’s freestyle feel. Then we add carbon to give these boards more ollie pop and edge response.
- SinterCarbon Base - Based on our high-end sintered structure, this base features a carbon additive that reduces friction to give you knuckle-clearing speed.
- TurboRods – Carbon Reverse Radial V - Carbon is light and super poppy. Not a brand to just throw some carbon tape in a board, we take a unique approach to how we use carbon to improve response. We mill channels in targeted areas of the core and place a sleeve inside the channel. Then we insert a thin rod of carbon inside the sleeve and anchor the carbon rod at the end of the channel closest to the midpoint of the board. This allows the other end of the carbon in and out of the sleeve and load up more energy. When the storage of energy is released, it increases power and pop for the board.
- Kevlar Impact Plates - The corners of your bindings put a lot of force on your snowboard when you load energy into the board or when you land big drops. So we place our Glasspak Impact Plates under the four corners of your bindings to absorb and disperse energy before it has a chance to compress the core. The result is 2.5X greater strength.
STAY POSITIVE - We will always make the camber that most of our team riders and long-term Syndicate riders demand: positive camber through 100% of the running length. The reason why snowboarders like Stale, Ozzy, Bjorn and Alek like pure positive camber is for the high level of response it delivers. It loads rider energy and releases it with a distinctive feel for precision and power for carving, poppy off the lip of a jump, stomping a landing or locking into a rail trick.