New for 2019-20, the PRIME Nomad is replacing the PRIME SL. With the X-Type Chassis, Reactive Highback and new AirPod strap the Nomad is 50 grams lighter than the SL. Welcome to the next generation Karakoram workhorse binding.
Baseplate: Open Chassis
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
Hi-Back: Reactive Highback
- Reactive design for an optimized stiffness to weight ratio
- Medium Stiff Flex (8 of 10)
- Dual Ride-Stride Forward Lean adjustment for Splitboarding
- Flex-Lock compatible for Splitboarding
Ankle Strap: Air-Pod Straps
- Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
- Made from P-Lite TPE, 30% lighter than standard TPU
Toe Strap: Air-Form Toe Straps
- Remove the unneccesary bling and weight from your toe straps with the Air-Form toe straps (30 grams lighter). Made from Dupont Hytrel and designed to be used as cap or over the top strap.
Active Joining - Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
Dual Ride Stride
- Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Ride Mode: 0° to 22°, in 2° increments
- Surf Mode: 0° or 11°
- Walk Mode: -8° allows for longer stride
Nomad X-Type Heelcup
- 2x stronger than standard Aluminum
- CNC core outs maximize strength-to-weight ratio
- High sidewall supports boot for better power transfer and grip while side hilling
- Flared sidewall cups boot for better fit
Wide Contact Points - Wide binding contact equals power transfer directly to edges and tip to tail.
Medium - 8.5 - 11
Large 11.5 - 13