The bedrock of the Airhole range, our Balaclava Hinge allows fabrics with less stretch to function as full head and face protection whilst allowing you to pull the face portion under the chin to free your face and eliminate the need for a beanie.
Drytech Thermal Fleece is a high performance microfibre fabric that wicks moisture and regulates your temperature. Our high density, fine yarn polyester & spandex finish includes a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to bead water and keep moisture away from your face, making it ideal for all conditions and making it one of our most popular constructions.
Our Balaclava Hinge Drytech Thermal Fleece masks feature our unique welded Airhole which is laser cut and heat transferred to the mask to provide a lightweight, minimal and technical finish. The Airhole allows breath to escape freely, avoiding the buildup of condensation to keep you warm, dry and your goggles fog free. A dry mask ensures all day comfort and no bad odours.
- UPF 50+ for 98%+ Sun Protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating For Water Resistance
- 92% Drytech Polyester & 8% Spandex Fabric
- High Density, Fine Yarn Finish for Warmth & Comfort
- Technical Temperature Regulation
- Hinged Design Provides Comfort With Face Section Worn Up Or Down
- Tight Knit Construction Defends Against Wind
- Comfortable When Worn Under a Helmet