After more than 40 years of relentless innovation, this collection honors the original test pilots of Oakley technology who took progression to higher altitudes. They are the legendary skiers and riders who pushed possibility to new limits and inspired us to do the same with technology. We blazed the straps with our original Factory Pilot logo and stealth, tonal colors.
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the large-sized fit of Flight Deck maximizes your field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity. It was engineered for seamless compatibility, giving you the flexibility to choose the helmet that fits your style. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
PRIZM™ SNOW LENSES
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
PRIZM™ SNOW SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM
• Fit: Large
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Ridgelock Lens Change System
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards