The Ida Jacket is one of WearColour's classics. A water- and windproof jacket with all the features required on the slopes, and an elegant design that also makes it look at home in the city. Featuring WearColour's PineTech technology, 10K/10K waterproof breathable membrane. Snow lock, lycra cuffs at sleeve end with thumb holes, and a hood that will fit over your helmet. Taped seams and vents with mesh to be able to regulate the heat. Works as well for everyday use with its inspiring fashion look and fit.
10,000mm Water resistant/10,000gm Breathability
- 2L Shell fabric: 100% Polyester oxford.
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T.
- Padding: 60g high loft synthetic Polyester.
- Taped seams
- Ventilation zippers with mesh guard
- Fleece chin guard
- Inner pocket with zipper closure
- Storm placket behind zipper
- Fleece lined zipper pockets at side
- Lycra cuffs at sleeve end
- Velcro adjustable sleeve straps
- Snow skirt
- Dropped tail
- Adjustable drawstrings at hem and front of hood