Louif Paradis and The Villain break into another winter with this true twin freestyle park board offers a perfect flex for locking into rails and presses, while the pop and stability make it a smooth ride on landings or high-speed groomers.
IDEAL FOR ALL-MOUNTAIN, PARK AND FREESTYLE
True Twin - Freestyle specific : Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Triax Glass - Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders
- BA MD - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quility level, for light and lively boards.
- Sintered Base - Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good was retention.
- Popster Booster
- Aspen Select Core - FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness
- Slingshot - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Medium Stone Finish - Improves the fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Finish - Detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet