Featuring Gypsy freestyle tech, shrunk to size. Rock Out Camber delivers a blend of playfulness and edge control, the Popster Construction with an Aspen Core creates more pop and control while BiteFree Edges make hang-ups a thing of the past.
IDEAL FOR ALL-MOUNTAIN, PARK AND FREESTYLE
True Twin - Freestyle specific : Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- BA LD - Low density fibers allow to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever
- Extruded EG Base - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding.
- Popster - Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Aspen - Full length, Aspen wood has high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- ABS Sidewalls.
- Standard Stone Finish - Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that is our 'Basic' finish.
- Bite Free Edges - Fully detuned tip and tail for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.