Whether looking to wander or have a set peak to climb, the Nomad-W has you covered. Our workhorse binding based on the principles of our original SL, the Nomad-W has our X-Type Chassis, Reactive Highback and new AirPod strap. Light and bomb proof the Nomad-W will take you anywhere.
Included: Bindings, Interface Kit (Ride Mode 2.0, Tour Mode, DualSpeed Riser w/ Heel-Lock)
Dual Ride Slide
- Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Ride Mode: 0 ° to 22 °, in 2 ° increments
- Surf Mode: 0 ° or 11 °
- Walk Mode: -8 ° allows for longer stride
- Medium-Stiff Flex (8 of 10)
- Dual Ride-Stride Forward Lean adjustment for Splitboarding
- Flex-Lock compatible for Splitboarding
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
Nomad X-Type Heelcup
- 2x stronger than standard Aluminum
- CNC core outs maximize strength-to-weight ratio
- High sidewall supports boot for better power transfer and grip while side hilling
- Flared sidewall cups boot for better fit
- Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
- Made from P-Lite TPE, 30% lighter than standard TPU
Ride Mode 2.0 Technology
- Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response.
- Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to board, removing all play from the system.
- No Slop
Interlocking Seam Tabs
- Seam tabs interlock across the seam of your splitboard interlocking and pre-loading the seam.
Snow Ejection Channels
- Made from a carbon infused nylon, the Ride Mode 2.0 is designed to reduce snow build up and clear snow easily.
Tour Mode Technology
- Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed through axle (similar to a bike axle) for the stiffest and smoothest touring pivot
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition
Dual Speed Risers
- Flip up with pole basket; simple and easy
- Dual height climbing risers
- On-the-fly heel lock down
- Release load equivalent to DIN 6
- Heel-Lock folds out of way when not needed
Medium - 8 - 11