- Lens not lasting? A gogglesoc is a protective microfiber cover for your ski or snowboard goggles.
- Use it to clean and protect. One size fits all (mostly). Easy on, easy off.
- Your gogglesoc is made from rPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) recycled plastic bottles
- We recognize we can't change the world alone, but by making gogglesocs from recycled plastic bottles we are doing our part to conserve our resources, and keep waste out of our landfills.
- Do your part to. Make your lens last.
- Machine washable. Wash with similar colors on normal wash cycle. Do not bleach.
- Air or tumble dry. Do not iron.
- Dry clean if you like... although this may be overkill for a gogglesoc. ;)