The Team Baron GORE-TEX Mitt is a premium leather piece of handwear bearing the artwork of modern skiing icon Chris Benchetler. A canvas for Chris’ custom art, this mitt pays tribute to Mother Nature and Old Man Winter, drawing inspiration from the colors, natural lines, and wildlife of Chris’ Sierra Nevada backyard. Its durable dexterity is what Benchetler trusts during all-day missions from Japan to Jackson. Gore Grip technology means the GORE-TEX insert, inner lining and shell material are all bonded together with high strength adhesive tape in key areas for a no-slip build. The result is a close-fitting, single layer feel that provides optimum tactility and dexterity for a sure grip and top-tier storm protection. A soft wool lining combined with Primaloft® Gold means you get an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that provides the highest level of combined warmth, water-resistance, softness and compressibility, delivering all-conditions warmth that keep the digits warm across the globe.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester)
- [ 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 67% goat leather with DWR|25% polyester, 8% recycled polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit