- Garments built to ride.
- Designed to meet the needs of riders who spend their winter on the hill, in the snowpark or backcountry.
- It is where Colour Wear started and it´s the roots of the company.
- Built and designed for day in day out riding whatever your needs.
- Highly waterproof and breathable polyester oxford.
- Waterproof: 10 000mm Breathability: 10 000gr/m2/24h, PFC free DWR finish. 210T polyester lining
- Articulated knees
- Taped seams
- Ventilation zippers with mesh guard
- Large bellow pockets
- Tricot lined zipper hip poc kets
- Velcro adjustable waist straps
- Snow gaiter
- Gusset with lock zipper at leg end with CLWR logo
- YKK Zipper
- The foundation fabric construction in our outerwear range. Taking inspiration from pearling water on leaves, DEWTECH is constructed with a PU coating on the back and an outer DWR shell finish for solid levels of breathability and waterproofing.
- Extra weather resistance is provided by the durable woven outershell fabric and taped seams, and the soft lining adds extra warmth and comfort.
- DEWTECH 10 provides the wearer with solid levels of waterproofing, breathability and comfort which most brands only feature in their most expensive garments. Dewtech 10 sets the Colour Wear standard. Stay dry, stay warm and stay comfortable in this 2 Layer durable fabric offering 10.000 g/m² /24h, 10.000 mm protection.
- Loose fit - The ideal choice for individuals who look for a more relaxed fit in their clothing. Not so much tailoring in the shape, just solid spacious snowwear styles with plenty of room for layering and heaps of on the hill style. For those who like it big and baggy.
Colour Wear was born as a result of a love for outdoor creative sports such as snowboarding, skiing and skateboarding.
The vision was to create garments for these sports while still keeping the urban feel and fashion influences of Sweden alive in the clothing. Over time passions evolve, not only do the people behind Colour Wear find themselves on the mountain or in the snowpark, but they also run in the city, bike the trails in the forest behind the house, or swim in the ocean close by.
Their lifestyles are “Everyday Outdoor”, and as a result so is the clothing line created by CLWR.
A functional, fashionable line which provides the wearer with garments which work in any weather in any location for any outdoor passion.