Burtons do-it-all base layer with a built-in neck gaiter for riding out cold and stormy weather.
What makes the women's Burton Midweight Base Layer Long Neck Shirt much more than a standard mid-layer is an ingenious collar that transforms into a neck warmer. Simply unfold it to chin height and the long-neck design with breathable face panel adds critical protection snow, sun, and wind. Below neck level, DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight fabric delivers all the function of a technical layer, while ingrained stretch ensures comfort lap after lap. An extra-long body keeps it tucked when strapping in, and an Agion® Stink-Proof finish keeps the shirt feeling fresh as a daisy.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- Lifetime Warranty