Comfortable on the up, capable on the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding’s most dialed and reliable binding. The Hitchhiker is a Freeride staff favorite!
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D’s Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- BASEPLATES:Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
- HI-BACK: Burton-Designed Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust FLAD
- ANKLE STRAP: Hammockstrap TOE STRAPSupergrip Capstrap 2.0
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles
- CUSHIONING: True OTT Hi-Back Padding