Our highest tech two-layer jacket with GORE-TEX fabric and insulation that's focused around the core like a built-in vest.
As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the Men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket's PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-SEAM tape, and it is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable powder gasket cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather get rugged. This jacket is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
WATERPROOFING - GORE-TEX
BREATHABILITY - GORE-TEX
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation | 60g – Originally developed for the military, PrimaLoft's extremely lightweight and low-profile core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warmer and drier in the most demanding conditions, even after repeated washings.
- Living Lining™ – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Mapped with Lightweight 20D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric, Closed Cell Mesh and Soft Taffeta – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Articulated Fit – A performance oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking. The result is a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function‑first design and style of [ak].
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pockets
- Zippered Bicep Pass Pocket
- Interior Power Mesh Dump Pockets
- Zippered Interior Media / Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep Your Device Warm
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric.
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- 200D Nylon Durability Side Panels
- No-Lift Underarm Gusset
- Power Mesh Wrist Gaiters
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.