Find yourself some steep chutes and stacked pillow lines to take flight with our hardest charging, deepest diving splitboard.
When our shapers split the Burton Flight Attendant, they took a natural terrain slayer and set it loose into the backcountry habitat. All its free-ranging attributes – including a floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain. Now offered in 154cm and 168cm sizes.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Splitboard Core
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE: Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel™
- FEATURES: Squeezebox, Carbon I-Beam™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty