When style is everything, it's the girls' Burton Bennett Jacket you want. The removable faux fur hood trim adds just the right amount of flare to this fun-loving snowboard jacket. It's packed with proven tech to keep your young rider dry and warm in all weather, on and off the hill. Technical details and a handful of resort-ready pockets keep this jacket as functional as it is fun.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (100g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter, crown adjustment, and faux fur trim
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.