Midweight hoodie powered by ultimate breathability for bone-dry next-to-skin performance.
If high-mountain snow commandos designed a base layer for environmental adaptation, the men's Burton [ak] Power Grid® Base Layer Hoodie would be their super-functional second-skin. The primary reason, aside from the stealth Kodiak camo colorway, is ultra-comfortable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, which wicks and breathes at peak efficiency resulting in bone-dry performance even during heated winter activity. Precisely-tuned details such as an extra-long length prevent untucking, while chafe-free softlock seams and stretch thumbhole cuffs dial it in for daily use.
- Polartec® Power Grid®
- Ultimate Breathability and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Polygiene® Stink-Proof Finish
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Stretch Thumbhole Cuffs
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking
- Next-To-Skin Fit
- Polartec® Power Grid® 100% Polyester Fabric
- Lifetime Warranty