An ultra-lightweight, packable GORE-TEX jacket with splitboard-specific utility for the earn-your-turn crowd.
As the lightest weight, most packable jacket in the line, the men's Burton [ak] 3L GORE‑TEX Stretch Hover Jacket combines ultimate performance with a low-volume design that takes up little space in your backcountry pack. GORE-TEX C-Knit™ stretch fabric delivers best-in-class waterproofing and breathability, repelling heat-robbing sweat vapors for total comfort on both the climb up and the ride down. YKK® water-resistant zippers provide further weatherproofing. Utility chest pockets accommodate splitboard skins to keep them warm and sticky for that last lap. It's all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX C-Knit™ three-layer fabric is durably waterproof and softer, lighter, and more breathable than traditional three-layer GORE-TEX, offering a natural, easy-wearing feel of a lightweight softshell that still sheds wet weather
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Internal abrasion-resistant tape
- Ergonomic zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- No-lift underarm gusset
- Shaped cuffs
- Articulated patterning for mobility
- Power mesh wrist gaiters
- RECCO® reflector and reflective details
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- StormForm Contour hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Pit Zip vents
- Interior power mesh dump pockets, zippered bicep pass pocket, zippered chest pocket, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered internal chest pocket
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.