A storm is defined as something that causes disturbance in the atmosphere. With the introduction of the Bataleon Storm, featuring 3rd Generation 3BT with SideKick and a freeride directional shape, we look to disrupt the status quo and create an all mountain women's board worthy of the most epic conditions.
TRIPLE BASE SHAPE
- Freeride 3BT + SideKick - With SideKick has a narrow centerbase with more sidebase uplift area and angle in the nose than in the tail. The tapered shape, sidecut and setback stance are optimized for backseat steering, high-speed traction and maximum powder float while the narrow centerbase generates swift edge-to-edge transfer and powerful carves. + The all new SideKick Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. Side Kick dramatically increases the sidebase uplift on the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Light Woodcore - Our 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T - Our Dual Super Tubes woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon rods milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Hyper Glide S Base - Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics.
- Triax Laminate - Our three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Flip Flop Base - Saving the earth one base at a time.