Updated with 3rd generation 3BT with SideKick for the 18/19 season, the Global Warmer is a high end twin board, fine tuned for park riding. With a soft flex, reinforced for under foot stability, it can be ridden in the jib line or on the big kickers, making it one of the most versatile park boards out there.
TRIPLE BASE SHAPE
- Jib 3BT + SideKick - 3rd Generation JIB 3BT™ featuring SideKick™is tuned with a wide centerbase and the shortest section of sidebase uplift in our line. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centerbase offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings. Perfect for urban, jib and park driven riders. + The all new SideKick Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. Side Kick dramatically increases the sidebase uplift on the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Light Core Woodcore - Our 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- C.S.T - Our Central Super Tube woodcore upgrade has one centrally placed hollow carbon rod milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop without stiffening the board torsionally.
- Super Slick X Base - Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics.
- Biax Laminate - Our traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Flip Flop Base - Saving the earth one base at a time.