There is no freestyle park board more versatile than the Evil Twin. It's no coincidence that it's been in our line since day one. Now with 3rd Generation 3BT, this legendary board, more than ever, is your go to snowboard for freestyle riding.
TRIPLE BASE SHAPE
- Twin 3BT + SideKick - 3rd generation TWIN 3BT™ has the added benefit of SideKick. The base uplift angle is mellow becoming more dramatic at the widest areas of the board. It offers a loose jib feel while the wide centerbase makes it stable on takeoffs, landings, in presses and at high speeds. Designed for terrain parks and overall freestyle riding. + The all new SideKick Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. Side Kick dramatically increases the sidebase uplift on the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Core Core Woodcore - Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- C.S.T - Our Central Super Tube woodcore upgrade has one centrally placed hollow carbon rod milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop without stiffening the board torsionally.
- Hyper Glide S Base - Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics.
- Triax Laminate - Our three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Flip Flop Base - Saving the earth one base at a time.