The CT, aka The Cameltoe, carves up slopes equally as well as it hovers through pow. It's the ultimate proof that our patented 3D base profiles make for more versatile snowboards. Ride it up to 5cm shorter than your all mountain board.
TRIPLE BASE SHAPE
- Pow 3BT + SideKick - 3rd generation POW 3BT™ is designed with a narrow centerbase and maximum uplift with SideKick in the nose. The SideKick offers uplift while turning in powder unlike other brand’s boards. This shape, with it's large nose is designed to stay afloat on the deepest of days with ease. + The all new SideKick Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. Side Kick dramatically increases the sidebase uplift on the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Light Core Woodcore - Our 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T - Our Dual Super Tubes woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon rods milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Super Slick X Base - Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- Biax Laminate - Our traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Flip Flop Base - Saving the earth one base at a time.