New to the Bataleon line, the Blow is a no nonsense park and jib board built with Triple Base Technology™. Jump on, and let this board blow you away. Available as a set with matching Switchback Bindings.
Set comes with Small or Medium Switchback Bindings. Please email us and let us know what size you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org
Small fitting boots size 3-7US.
Medium fitting boots size 7-10US.
TRIPLE BASE SHAPE
- Jib 3BT + SideKick - 3rd Generation JIB 3BT™ featuring SideKick™is tuned with a wide centerbase and the shortest section of sidebase uplift in our line. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centerbase offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings. Perfect for urban, jib and park driven riders. + The all new SideKick Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before. Side Kick dramatically increases the sidebase uplift on the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain. It has to be ridden to be believed!
- Core Core Woodcore - Full poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop.
- Super Slick X Base - Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- Biax Laminate - Our traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Flip Flop Base - Saving the earth one base at a time.
- Shock Walls Sidewalls - New for the 1819 collection are urethane infused sidewalls. They smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.